E-based Meal Planning Helps Me Shape Body & Wallet

Options
i am a busy mom. I found a great website to help me plan my meals. It's www.buildamenu.com

The site works like this:
1) Choose my grocery store
2) Pick dishes (which are categorized on the site, like clean eating, vegan, family style, low carb, budget, etc. etc. etc.) Can pick from multiple categories.
3) The site builds a shopping list based on my store's weekly sale. (It saves it too, so I can print out the recipes later). It tells me how much every item is going to cost, before I walk into the store (99% accurate, may be a few pennies off on just a few items), as well as a total of my expected grocery bill.

The whole process takes me about 5 minutes to get a great grocery list for the week.

Very diverse menu. So far, everything has been a hit with my family. My grocery bill is slashed in half. Grocery trips are super fast as I know exactly what I need. No fretting about what's for dinner. Because I am looking forward to dinner, I don't overeat at lunch. And, I don't "snack" while I am fretting about what to make for dinner.

It gives "points" on each menu, but not calories. That's an improvement that they could make.

I heard that there is also a website that allows you to put in what you have in your pantry/fridge, and it gives you recipes. Does anyone know of that site (or others like this)

I am NOT at all affiliated or compensated by www.buildamenu.com