May Goals Anyone?

Options
Hi Community,
Do you have any goals for May? I am trying to come up with some realistic goals for May! It is almost here, get ready :)

Replies

• RyanneRose
    RyanneRose Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    MFP (on its "if every day were like today, you'd weigh...") says that by mid May I should weigh anywhere from 191-193lbs. That's a nice goal lol. It won't happen though. I'm setting my goal at needing to tighten my belt a notch by my brother's birthday (late May).
    (edited for typos)
  • Hummmingbird
    Hummmingbird Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Walk at least 4 times a week, rain or shine!!!
  • pkw58
    pkw58 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    I want to increase my barre3 and walking to make my daily average of nike fuel 3000.
  • RiesigJay
    RiesigJay Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Drop 10 pounds of fat

Be able to go 15 minutes of swings at 30:60 work:rest intervals with 30 swings per set with 52 pound kettlebell

Be able to do 10 Turkish Get Ups (per arm) with a 52 pound kettlebell

Resting heart rate of mid-to-low 50's
  • rosebarnalice
    rosebarnalice Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    I'm going on a trip to Spain & Portugal in on June 9th, so my goal is to take off at least 8 more lbs before I go.
  • Linkdapink
    Linkdapink Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I'm waiting for NROL4W but that is on such a LONG back order that it's unlikely to come even before the end of May!

So my goals for May are to get the rest of my life organised so when it comes to spending time at the gym after work every day, I feel like I have the time to do it guilt-free!
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    Ooooh good idea. Think I'll set a weight loss goal and thinking of doing a stick to your macros every single day challenge!
  • onyxgirl17
    onyxgirl17 Posts: 1,721 Member
    Options
    - Consume an average 1500 calories a day
    - Gym 3X a week (lifting)
    - Increase protein to 20% of Macros. (I hover around 17-18% typically)

This may not result in any weight loss because I'll be starting a lifting program and that leads to water retention I hear, but I'll be better off in the long run :)
  • YcatsFursworth
    YcatsFursworth Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I want to have my jeans loose and having to wear a belt to keep them on and to be under 200 lbs... weight is dropping slowly so not sure I'll get that one but inches are going fast!
  • squishypop
    squishypop Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 2 lbs a week, so down 8 lbs, but most likely it's going to be 4 lbs. :P Need to be realistic here haha. More strength training, one of the big reasons i'm hesitant is that my gym is co-ed and there are guys everywhere and i'm self-conscious. Gotta get over that :)
  • lisakay21
    Options
    Complete my 30-day squat challenge; hit my fitness & weight loss goals in time for my trip to Italy and France (5-22) :love: ; wring all of the spring fun out of NYC.

**Always looking for more supportive friends. Request me :smile:
  • bearkisses
    bearkisses Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    realistic goal...since i can not control my weight, and just my actions, i will:

-attend 2 classes a week at the gym
    -do something physical everyday, whether that be going for a short run or a quick walk with the pup
  • cindylu35
    cindylu35 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm supposed to be walking a minimum of 5,000 steps per day, but I'm lucky to hit 3,000. With the weather getting nicer (hopefully in Michigan lol), I will be able to go outside and walk. I live on a busy road with no sidewalks, so my GOAL is to drive to a neighborhood and walk there or go to the park to get my steps up to par! :)
  • bhmathews
    bhmathews Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Eat 1500 cals a day + exercise cals.
    It's scary, it feels like too much food! My poor, poor low-cal mindset.
  • katy_trail
    katy_trail Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    hit my macros, increase my weights for the next lifting cycle, and continue my progress.
  • mammakisses
    mammakisses Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Lose 20 pounds.
    Hike up another mountain.
    Bike a 40k in one day.
    Follow the c25k program.
  • EmmaJackson130
    EmmaJackson130 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Carry on with the couch to 5k program
    exercise in some form every single day
    stick to my calorie goals
    Lose 8-10lbs
  • k_saenz
    k_saenz Posts: 126
    Options
    Eat less peanut butter, workout more often, get stronger, run 15 miles straight, do 5 pull ups in a row, get my abs, back and triceps more prominent
  • abheshek
    abheshek Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    My goals for may :-

1) lose 12 pounds more

2) complete 50 lapses of swimming in an hour
  • talk2elles
    talk2elles Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    My goals for May:

Lose 5lbs (1.25lbs per week) a definitely achievable goal
    Take part in the 30 day shred as I need to start exercising