How much cardio did you do/are you doing to lose weight?

Options
So I'm trying to lose about 30 pounds to get back to the weight I was before birth control :(. I'm 5'8 170 ish right now. I have already lost 16 mostly by dieting. I use to work out alot and was really fit but never really planned out my workouts because i just did what felt good since i wasnt trying to lose weight. Now recently about 3 weeks ago and began working out again regularly; I googled how much cardio I should do for weight loss and basically every website 5-6 days a week at least 60 minutes. I already workout 5 days a week except I do cardio only 3 days about 45-60 minutes. It varies between running, and eliptocal and arc trainer. The other days I workout I do strength training mainly arm, back, butt and leg exercises. Oh and abs. My strength training usually takes me about 45-60 minutes. Should I add an hour of cardio on top of that? I tried running once after strength tranig and I was super worn out I couldn't even do 15 minutes. Should I maybe walk? Would that even make a difference? Or should I just workout longer on cardio days? I usually have an hour and a half to spend at the gym I don't know how to fit all this in. Should I just give up the 2 days of strength training for now and do all cardio.