Nooner, Quickie, ALL Night Long or Run Away Screaming......

Options

Replies

• JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    all weekend

I'm gonna spend the whole weekend with both of you.
  • constant_imrovement
    constant_imrovement Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    all week, beat that
  • MrsPhan11
    MrsPhan11 Posts: 2,502 Member
    Options
    nooner
  • 5erious
    5erious Posts: 469
    Options
    she already knows ;)
  • ShellGetsFit
    ShellGetsFit Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    All Night
  • MrsPhan11
    Options
    she already knows ;)

:wink:
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    Are these the only options? Can we just get a cup of coffee and talk for a bit?

I'd like to know what makes you cry, what makes you laugh, and what makes you blush. I want to know whether you like cats or dogs, fruity-chewy or chocolate, earth tones or bright colors. Kids or no kids? Why? Which books you've read that impacted you, and how. Who were you in high school, and what would you tell him or her now if you could only say one sentence?

Are you happy with who you are?
    What do you like most about yourself?
    What are you ashamed about?

What do you care about, and are you pursuing that? Not because I'm judging you for your commitment to SparkleMotion, but because it's interesting.

Are you a word person, or a math person? What's the craziest thing you've done? What do you think of elderly people? What do you envision your life to be like when you're elderly? What were/are your parents like? Are they still together? How was life growing up?

Sitcom, britcom, romcom, or dramedy? Favorite music? What are your artistic inclinations, producing or consuming?

Let's talk about the kind of men and women you like, and why; the kind of relationships that you've had that went great and which went horribly.

How about a cup of coffee and then we screw?
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options

I'd like to know what makes you cry, what makes you laugh, and what makes you blush. I want to know whether you like cats or dogs, fruity-chewy or chocolate, earth tones or bright colors. Kids or no kids? Why? Which books you've read that impacted you, and how. Who were you in high school, and what would you tell him or her now if you could only say one sentence?

What do you care about, and are you pursuing that? Not because I'm judging you for your commitment to SparkleMotion, but because it's interesting.

Are you a word person, or a math person? What's the craziest thing you've done? What do you think of elderly people? What do you envision your life to be like when you're elderly? What were/are your parents like? Are they still together? How was life growing up?

Sitcom, britcom, romcom, or dramedy? Favorite music? What are your artistic inclinations, producing or consuming?

Let's talk about the kind of men and women you like, and why; the kind of relationships that you've had that went great and which went horribly.

snort
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    snort

You didn't answer my questions . . .
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    I love coffee.
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options

snort
    As long as we DO screw after all that talk. Yes, I am talking to both of you.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

tumblr_m8kkttSUGt1rvqyd5o1_500.gif
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    run away screaming
    cuzz we have a no pic and a girl
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    ru away screaming
    cuz no pic
  • MrsPhan11
    Options

I'm always down for some pillow talk before we bang.

I'm always down for some pillow talk before the real fun starts! :wink:
  • sophayz
    sophayz Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    all night long .... talking :P sorry i am not into girls
  • mikey1976
    mikey1976 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    all nighter
  • TheEffort
    TheEffort Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options

Hilarious :laugh:

8488541.png
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options

So much can be learned about a person over coffee. What kind of coffee do you like? Me? I prefer black coffee, but sometimes with flavor added, like hazelnut, but not sweet.

I really like cats, but I'm terribly allergic, and cats don't like me anyway. My mother once got me a persian as a surprise gift, and I broke out in hives. My whole body swelled. So if you have a cat, then I'm going to have to say no because I don't want to have hives or swell up if we're going to get to know each other better later.

Is it okay if we don't talk about my parents? I can't ever get in the mood if I think about them. I walked in on them once and my dad was wearing a red and black teddy. *shudders* I hope you understand.
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    snort

You didn't answer my questions . . .

if I do, do i get 1st choice on positions?
This discussion has been closed.