May fitness and weight loss goals.

Options
OK, MFP friends.

April is almost over. Only 4 weeks till Memorial Day, which for many means shorts, T shirts, and swimsuits. For those of you who have slipped or who are just getting started, this is your last chance to take a few lbs off before the weather forces you to (partially) disrobe in public. And for those of you who have stuck with the program, congratulations, your hard work is about to pay off. Either way, I hope everyone sets a mini goal for the month of May, be it weight or fitness.

My goal is to bust through my plateau and get to the 230s by June 1, hopefully the 220s by July. Fitness wise, I am in a decent place, having made big improvements since last year and successfully rehabbed a minor shoulder injury I sustained in the late fall. I plan to get out my bike and add outdoor riding to my daily workout routine.

So, what are your May goals?

Replies

• KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    My May goal is to complete the C25K program. I start week 6 tomorrow, so 4 more weeks!
  • skinnygrlerica
    skinnygrlerica Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Thanks to Nic for responding to this earlier!! It made me think about it...

I want to be 235 by the end of May. I'm 247.8 today. Im most certainly ready to see awesome results, rather than 1-2lb losses per month.

More water.
    More movement.
    Less "treats"
    More consistency.
  • auteurfille22
    auteurfille22 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I would love to be at or below 140 pounds by the end of May. I'm 146 now. That's a 1.5 loss per week, which I really hope I can manage. I have really important exams coming up in a couple of weeks so more than anything I don't want to ruin all my progress so far as I usually do when I get stressed out.

Beyond that, I really would love to lose some inches around my belly - I want to be able to wear a bikini by mid-July and feel fairly confident in it - I'm not going to have a six-pack by any means but I'd like to have a fairly flat stomach by then.