Holy Grail

Banglore
Banglore Posts: 10 Member
I feel like Ive found the holy grail of frozen food! This might be old news to some of you but have you ever tried the Healthy Choice steamers? Particularly the rosemary chicken with sweet potato one? I feel like its as delicious as frozen food gets and while Im not going to eat them on a regular basis(i have learned to be a wee bit distrustful of any frozen food, no matter how low the calories) its nice to have an easy fallback!

Whats your holy grail?

Replies

• Woodsmoke
    Woodsmoke Posts: 360 Member
    Freeze Pops. Sugar-free ones are perfect for when I just want comfort food but don't want to regret it. ^.^
  • Rarity2013
    Rarity2013 Posts: 196 Member
    I live for Asda's frozen Chicken Kievs. I eat the majority of my calories as my evening meal, so I can have one of those, a small portion of reduced fat oven chips and a ginormous salad for under 700 calories and feel like I've eaten like a king. They taste really luxurious for the calorie content compared to "official" diet alternatives and my husband loves them.

All around easy and delicious eating.
  • grho
    grho Posts: 71 Member
    I also like the healthy choice meals, especially the steamers. I don't eat them at home, but they make a nice lunch and I like them better than a sandwich or leftovers. Fast and easy to take with too. :)