Here we go again!

jmartinez9126
jmartinez9126 Posts: 2 Member
edited September 21 in Introduce Yourself
Hi all, I am giving this another try. I tend to get busy and give up on things ( like myself), but I'm planning on sticking to it thi9s time. I have never been a big person. When my husband and I met 7 year ago I only weighed 98 pounds and was a size 0. After the birht of our son I continued to eat as if I where still pregnant and ended up in a size 13 and weighed about 165. I was able to get some of it down, but I still struggle with the last few pounds. I now am at 140. I decided to try again and stick to it last night while I was pigging out in front of the TV and I looked over to see my son sitting on the couch next to my and pushing and pulling on his tummy. When I asked him what he was doing he told me that he was trying to get his belly to hang over the top of his pants like moms. Needless to say, that was a wake up call so I'm back and I will get to my target weight ( 120).

Replies

• KatieM7
    KatieM7 Posts: 588 Member
    Way to go on deciding to give it another go! You can do anything that you put your mind to.
  • Reign
    Reign Posts: 87 Member
    Welcome back to being on the way to a stronger/healthier you. Good luck and stay motivated.
  • ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    From the mouth of a babe! You can do it girl!
This discussion has been closed.