Dandelion Tea

Hello :smile:
I was wondering if anyone has tried dandelion tea and has noticed any effects from it. I'm not specifically asking about weight loss or detoxing, I'm more curious about any effects that it might have had on skin complexion, bloating, or urinary tract health. I stay hydrated and drink plenty of water but I still suffer from adult acne at times and due to the UTIs I have had I'm definitely interested in anything natural that helps urinary tract health, (I also take cranberry supplements occasionally). I've been doing a little bit of research on the internet, here's one site I found:
http://www.mindbodygreen.com/0-7134/8-reasons-to-drink-dandelion-root-tea.html

Like I said, I'm not so much concerned with the detoxing or weight loss...I don't think there's a magic tea for this anywhere haha

If you have tried it, what brand would you recommend? I've tried the yogi teas in other flavors but that's about as far into the tea world as I've ventured.

Thank you!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• ellaloveslove
    ellaloveslove Posts: 166 Member
    Anyone?
  • atrebor18
    atrebor18 Posts: 235 Member
    i really like dandelion root tea, i drink it at least a couple days a week, more often if i'm feeling yucky and bloated. I think it helps but who knows lol I don't have major acne problems so i don't know how well it helped with that. I can only find it at one store by me (and I've checked a lot of places!) the brand is traditional medicinals. I don't know if yogi tea makes it, I know they make a detox tea that has dandelion in it but it was awful and too spicy for me to finish a cup.
  • Cheeky_0102
    Cheeky_0102 Posts: 408 Member
    I was drinking it for water weight and detox properties, but I found it just tasted yucky and didn't do much else... It's hard to tell when something is beneficial when there is nothing really wrong in the first place?

it can't do any harm... so try it for a while and see how you feel? Anything that adds fluids to your diet can't be bad right?