here to change my life & look amazing for my wedding

Options
Hi everyone!

My name is Debbie. I am getting married on September 21st of this year and I want to look my personal best on that special day. I had a great hold on my weight management and nutrition for years, but I switched from an active job to one where I was sitting on my tushy for a minimum of 12 hours/day between the car & train commute and then sitting at my desk. Even thought I was still eating healthily, my weight ballooned rapidly because I was too tired to exercise when I came home and am too tired to wake up early in the morning. I realize that it is crunch time, but I am ready to bust my butt to get back in shape and be my version of a picture perfect bride. Everyone is so helpful here and I am very, very thankful!

Replies

• Lindaendall
    Lindaendall Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    you have 4-5 months to make a difference. Totally do-able. Good luck :flowerforyou:
  • sweatydebs416
    Options
    Thanks Linda!! That's what I keep reminding myself! I know that I can make it happen in a healthy way and once I make the change I have no intention of slipping back the way I did from this job. It is going to be a permanent change this time, no matter how badly I just want to curl up in bed after a long day!