Eurowave proven to tighten and tone muscles?

Options
Has anyone used eurowaves to enable tightening and toning of muscles?

Replies

• BarackMeLikeAHurricane
    BarackMeLikeAHurricane Posts: 3,400 Member
    Options
    No, my IQ is above 70.
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    what's a eurowave?
  • beattie1
    beattie1 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    Ad reported
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    Sit-ups don't really do much for fat loss, so a machine that works the muscles the same way as sit-ups wouldn't either. You need to burn fat to lose inches, and you need a calorie deficit for that, and this machine isn't going to give you a calorie deficit. And unless it's working your muscles at a similar intensity to weight training, it's not going to do anything to develop your muscles either, and if it was working your muscles that hard by sending an electrical impulse into them, you'd be getting painful cramps as it would basically be sending your muscles into spasms. So at best it's the electrical impulse equivalent of ambling around your living room for a little while, which isn't going to do anything for fat loss or muscle development. At worst it's a total con.

I'll stick to barbells, healthy eating and portion control.
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    Can I make my popcorn in it?
  • chocmad
    chocmad Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Beattie1 thanku for reporting it as an ad lol I was only asking a question people wanted more info so rather than type forever I posted a link. But thank u as it has highlighted something very important to me. I do not post much on here so didn't know what the rules were but thanks for letting me know :-) thank u also for actually taking the time an answering my question. As to the other people who actually did bother responding I genuinely appreciate ur words I genuinely wanted advice and appreciate u taking time to answer this.
  • chocmad
    chocmad Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thank u neandermagnon I guess u are correct in essence it is one and the same therefore how beneficial can it actually be. I have never heard of it myself until I came across it just now. Seemed a bit gimmicky and wondered what others thought. Appreciate ur genuine response :-) that's what I like about mfp - supportive responses :-)