Ideal Protein???

2»

Replies

• cindirookbanman
    cindirookbanman Posts: 71 Member
    Anybody have headaches in week 1? Any advice?

Lots of people do actually - make sure you are getting some salt in your diet and lots of water.

I have lost 8-10lbs/month on this diet. I like that unlike some other programs I will one day be able to eat "normal" food again and find that the process of weight loss really encourages me to develop great habits of eating LOTS of fresh vegetables.

This is my 2nd time around, and my office is much more involved in the maintenance portion of the program than they were 3 years ago. I will always have to be cautious of how many carbs I eat, especially sugar. But heck, doesn't everybody really?

PS - there are a number of Low-carb and/or Ideal Protein Groups on MFP that are more supportive than the general forums...
  • I lost 28 lbs in 6 weeks, even though I was monitored and followed the program exactly outlined I lost way too much muscle and felt extremely weak during this diet, I even took more protein that recommended and that did not help, I quit today and decided to just go to the gym and lose the last 10lbs
  • mycontentheart
    mycontentheart Posts: 4 Member
    I am not sure about all of the sites where IP diets are being provided however, i am on the the program and am seen by my doctor and/or his nurse assistant every week. Interestingly enough my girlfriends general practician sees the same folks as me for the IP diet as well. I figure any sort of plan that is overseen by a Doctor and USED by another Doctor cannot be too awfully bad.

10 days on plan.....down 9 pounds.