Eating for your Sign of the Zodiac???

Options
12346»

Replies

• SyntonicGarden
    SyntonicGarden Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    I'm a Leo. So someone I don't know on this forum needs to be tell me what to eat so I can follow it exactly and come back and complain when it doesn't work in 3 days.

I'm thinking as Lions we need to go strictly carnivore!
    I am a vegetarian lion *sigh*

Ah. That's the thing people are missing with this. Leo IS a lion, but doesn't mean you need to eat like an actual lion in the Serengeti. Nor do you have to eat whatever scorpions eat if you're a Scorpio. (What do they eat, anyway?)

But your meals should be amazing. :)
  • Lazygal53
    Lazygal53 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Leo.

So let me get this straight. Someone else will make me the best meals I've ever eaten (because I deserve nothing less), then will clean up the mess, and lob compliments at me and tell me how incredibly awesome I am?

Sounds legit. Where do I get someone else to sign me up, as I'm too busy checking my fine self out in the mirror?

^^^ This, this and this ... Leo here too!
  • Lazygal53
    Lazygal53 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    So Leos can eat all of this ...

Eat : Magnesium phosphate forms blood albumen and maintains the fluidity of the blood, and activates the digestive enzymes. Foods that contain this element so important to Leos are whole wheat and rye products, almonds, walnuts, sunflower seeds, figs, lemons, apples, peaches, coconut, rice, seafood, beets, asparagus, and egg yolk. Foods that aid the circulation and have blood-making properties include beef, lamb, poultry, liver, fresh fruit, salad greens, cheese, whole milk, and yogurt. Foods rich in iron, such as spinach, raisins, and dates, are recommended for Leo. Plums, pears, and oranges can help reduce heart strain.
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    Pisces. No clue on the food, just give me a glass of wine, please.
  • Hopelessone
    Hopelessone Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I'm a Gemini-- so I get two of everything!

Me too!!!
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Cancer.

mmm deviled crab.

In...

...because snow crab legs.
  • fitfreakymom
    fitfreakymom Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    I'm a Scorpio which apparently means I live off of beer and steak.

scorpio here to but I love hot, spicy food and chocolate and whiskey lol
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    Pisces. No clue on the food, just give me a glass of wine, please.

What am I supposed to eat?