Hello! I'm new and excited!

Options
Hello! I just started MyFitnessPal yesterday and I absolutely love it! I love how it counts down your calories, fat, protein, etc. for you. It's really helping me stay on track and being aware of what i'm doing. All in all: What a wonderful, helpful, FREE site! This is place is GRRRREAT! Not only am I excited for this website but that excitement is being transferred to my new diet :) I'm happy to eat my "diet muffins" (which are absolutely delicious! if you like baking here's a link to them: http://find.myrecipes.com/recipes/recipefinder.dyn?action=displayRecipe&recipe_id=671030&adsqs=raid:1911020 they're a really great, guilt-free way to start the day. oh, did I mention yummy?) and to find new, fresh, yummy recipes that work with what myfitnesspal has set up for me! THANK YOU TO THE CREATORS OF THIS SITE! I can't be anymore thrilled with it than i am right now...or maybe I can! Hopefully I'll make my weight-goal in record time :) I'm already excited for my Monday Weigh-in!

Wish me luck everyone!!!!!

Replies

• blondie76
    blondie76 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: welcome and good luck!
  • KatieM7
    KatieM7 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!:smile:
  • Reign
    Reign Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    Best of luck. You can do this!
  • MzMolly
    MzMolly Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Welcom! It is a wonderful site, I was just telling a friend today how much I love it. Good luck and stay strong and positive.