6W6P Results...

Options
2»

Replies

• Lotusstarr
    Lotusstarr Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    You look great! I am on day 11 of 6W6P and you have inspired me!!

I love that! Thanks!
  • Microfiber
    Microfiber Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Awesome result. Thanks for posting. Starting 6W6P on Wednesday :smile:
  • tkillion810
    tkillion810 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation in such a short time frame!!
  • Lotusstarr
    Lotusstarr Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Awesome. What a difference. I started but had to stop part way through for a family issue. Did you do it every day? What size weight did you use? I've noticed a difference with the little I've done.

Cindy

It was hard for me to see a difference in the beginning... Got a little frustrated... I did not do it straight through.. almost though... I only took like 3 days off randomly... And I was doing 5 lb weights.. Thanks a bunch!
  • Microfiber
    Microfiber Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Finished Level 1 today :wink:
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    wow. i wish i didn't give up on it. lol. i did 30 ds 3 times and rin30 3 times and then i started 6w6p but only got into week 2 and then i got kinda bored because i didn't find it to be a tough workout, maybe i should of kept with it and level 2 would of changed my mind,lol.... i went onto another program i was hoping to get results with and didn't get much if any... now i am lifting doing chalean but maybe i should throw back in 6w6p a few days a week?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!