it`s a challenge

Options
hello everyone. i`m Kaci.
i`m trying this as a new challenge.i`ve tried many times to lose weight. i`m not successful.
i need some help.. so here I am.

Replies

• Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    This website is very helpful and having the support of the other members is invaluable. Good luck and stick with it!
  • Kath15
    Kath15 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Welcome, Kaci! You have definitely found the right place! This site is extremely helpful and the community is very supportive. Good luck!
  • sngree01
    sngree01 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi Kaci,

My name is Stacey; I'm new as well. This is def. a challenge, I've tried before several times. College is what added it on for me, but I just graduated and hope to lose this summer. I'm very unhealthy.

Are you following any sort of "diet" or counting calories or...?

I wish you luck!
  • Zara11
    Zara11 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    hello everyone. i`m Kaci.
    i`m trying this as a new challenge.i`ve tried many times to lose weight. i`m not successful.
    i need some help.. so here I am.

get your friends/family/boyfriend involved so they hold you accountable. support system offline is super important as well.
  • fitjay
    fitjay Posts: 8
    Options
    I agree with Zara. If you can get a support system, that will help a ton! Honestly, the best advice I can give is to get a workout program that you enjoy and find a diet that works for you. Without one, the other won't work as well. I've tried only working out or only dieting and it doesn't really work. You'll get incredible results by doing both. :)