Replies

• PSMHiro
    PSMHiro Posts: 3
    Options
    Well Done you are looking great, keep at it
  • Shy1979
    Shy1979 Posts: 75
    Options
    You really can see a big difference. Awesome job! You should be so proud of yourself! Keep up the good work ... 20 lbs lost, that's really something! Seeing your pictures inspire me to keep going myself. Thanks for posting!
  • koreansponge
    Options
    Wow great job! You look awesome!

P.S. Word of advice for your next pic though, I would use a different background. The crazy zebra walls are a touch distracting lol :)
  • cameragirl
    cameragirl Posts: 3
    Options
    Wow, you look great! The chin is so noticeable! That is what I want to lose! Thanks for posting, very motivational for those of us just starting out!
  • chalayne
    chalayne Posts: 16
    Options
    GREAT JOB! An an inspiration to me! :happy:
  • luly727
    luly727 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! I can see the differance !!! Good luck and keep on it !!!! :):)
  • trixie_muffin
    Options
    You're doing great! Keep it up!
  • FIREfitGrl27
    FIREfitGrl27 Posts: 199
    Options
    It's a brave thing to do with putting up pictures of yourself, so here's to the truth of what I see with your pics...
    Your belly has gone down tremendously....I'm sure you are feeling the difference in your waist and clothes. Your neckline is smaller and the chin and neck area are more defined. Your arms are smaller. There are big changes noticeable when comparing the pictures. Here's to your next 20 lbs! Keep up the good work, darling!
  • givingmyall
    Options
    Awesome Job! I can really see the difference in your tummy and your neck!
  • Taliko
    Taliko Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Big difference, congrats!
  • kellihumphries
    kellihumphries Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    very good job. that is something to be proud of. keep up the great work..
  • mamajoytimes2
    Options
    FANTASTIC!!!! You can see the difference everywhere! And look at how much taller you are standing! You go girl!!!! Very inspiring! :smile: :smile: :smile:
  • ninaabu
    ninaabu Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK GREAT!! :flowerforyou:
    I see a big difference... keep it up!!
  • xonophone
    xonophone Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    What a difference 20 lbs makes!!! Seriously, you're smaller all over--chin, arms, stomach! Congrats and keep on keeping on! :)

She took the words right outta my mouth! Fabulous job!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!