Ripped In 30 DVD Challenge....any takers to join me?

Options
hml86
hml86 Posts: 225 Member
Hi....

I've been currently doing the 30 Day Shred....my last day will be April 30th & I will be starting Ripped In 30 on May 1st! Looking for friends to join me! Together we can push each other through the workouts & maybe even curse out Jillian together!!! Lol
Please feel free to add me if you accept the challenge, & please send a message with your request with Ripped In 30 Challenge!! Thanks!! I look forward to getting Ripped with you!! :))

Replies

• MysticRealm
    MysticRealm Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    I will also be starting it after 30 Day Shred, however I have 20 more days left of 30 Day Shred. Good luck tho!
  • ohyousillygirl
    ohyousillygirl Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I just finished up 30ds too! Bought RI30 and am starting on the 1st as well : )

Good Luck!
  • KentClark
    KentClark Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm starting Ripped in 30 tomorrow. I did 30 day shred in January, and spent Feb, March and April alternating Banish fat Boost Metabolism and No More Trouble Zones. I'm in...
  • DAM5412
    DAM5412 Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I actually started RI30 last month, but then put it aside for a while. I did my first work out today, but will be this challenge with everyone, having the group support will be a boost!
  • three36love
    three36love Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I finish my shred on May 4th, but then I'll dive into RI30 on May 5th! So count me in.
  • shellyb17
    shellyb17 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I am ready to start too! Count me in.
  • DAM5412
    Options
    So, who started today? And, are you following the meal plans as well?
  • angiegurlxox
    Options
    I'm starting it as well! Would love to motivate and be motivated. Add me !
  • DAM5412
    Options
    How are folks doing on this? I did day 5 of week 1 today. Feels great, but having a slight pain in my elbow when I do the pushups now. SInce I've worked out the past 5 days, I am thinking to take tomorrow as a rest day...though I hate the idea of it. Sad, I know. But while I'm motivated, I want to push myself to keep going.