MFP Addiction

Options
bf1110
bf1110 Posts: 72 Member
So I use to be addicted to facebook but now I find myself on here instead. Any one else like this. Say YEAYEA

Replies

• starfinale
    starfinale Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    yes!! my addiction was twitter before. I feel like the people on here are so nice and positive. I can actually benefit from this.
  • mom2dzbnwe
    mom2dzbnwe Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Totally!!! but, like my husband says, "MFP is better for ya!"
  • ShortNBratty82
    ShortNBratty82 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am on here a lot as well. I enjoy seeing people posts their daily accomplishments with exercising and the food diary. The motivation I get from people on here feels genuine compared to FB.
  • tatd_820
    tatd_820 Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    Yea, Yea! At least it's a healthy addiction where I learn ton's about being healthy!
  • chelseascounter
    chelseascounter Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    Yes. Before this it was instagram.
  • lyninit2winit
    lyninit2winit Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    totally
  • ikudbne12
    ikudbne12 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Oh Yeah...totally OCD where my food diary is concerned! Luv seeing how others are faring as well and how they are managing it.
  • sk_pirate
    sk_pirate Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    You bet!!
  • Cassea7
    Cassea7 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    yup.
    facebook ?? ...meh

okay I am almost 50 just imitating my son now with the meh thing..:)
  • wardamn3agle
    Options
    Facebook is the devil
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    YEAYEA!!! I love this place, in fact I settled in quite nicely.
  • DistractedGrace
    Options
    YEA YEA! I actually got called down for being online too much at work.....the only thing that saved me was the fact that it was MFP that I was logging into! LOL!
  • tracyschreier
    tracyschreier Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I'm totally addicted. It's the first thing I do in the morning and practically the last thing I do at night. I check my numbers several times a day. I check my partner's numbers. I check to see how much less calories it would be to go from one cup to half a cup. And then I read everyone's diary. Before this I was addicted to Facebook, Scrabble, Nyquil, alcohol, bread, pasta and chocolate. Oh yeah, also chocolate. Love this f'ing program!!!
  • txbandman
    txbandman Posts: 78
    Options
    Same here - can't picture myself going a day without logging in, probably more than one time.
  • judtod
    judtod Posts: 85
    Options
    What other weight loss/fitness sites do you regularly visit?
  • loricshields47
    loricshields47 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    guilty....I am enjoying all the support and learning from the trials of others who are so generous with their knowledge
  • CaliforniaSweetheart
    Options
    I can't have Facebook with my line of work, so I'm addicted to MFP games instead!
  • carolemorden9
    carolemorden9 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I'm still addicted to facebook, but I do get on here a lot and leave a window open for MFP. I'm just not on fb as much since I started MFP.
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    It's a great addiction as it reminds me I have to keep up the effort or I'll gain again. I'd probably just forget and slip back into old ways slowly if I didn't have this place.
  • paintlisapurple
    paintlisapurple Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    I am on here quite a bit. I sure hope it doesn't become an unhealthy addiction. LOL :wink: