Bikini Weekend

Options
HELP! I am spending this weekend celebrating my 30th birthday lounging on a beach in a bikini all weekend with my bestest friends, beer in hand (yay!), but after having eaten Lay's potato chips and 10 GLUTEN-FREE SHORTBREAD COOKIES tonight (and beer) I feel enormous.

Does anyone have any quick tips on how to drop bloat in two days so I at least FEEL skinnier?

Please don't say drink water - I know that one!!!

Replies

• kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    Happy 30th! I'm guessing by your screen name you're a fellow Floridian, huh? :))

Cut the sodium out, drink dandelion tea, cut your carbs (no veggies like beans or broccoli), lots of salads and grilled chicken and you can definitely drop a couple of water pounds in the next couple of days. You could even (and I only recommend this for a once in a while use) take a Diurex or Midol to cut bloating...it works so well during PMS!!!
  • AgeTaylor
    AgeTaylor Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    LOL, yeppers, drink water, lots and lots of water!!! Also, two days of eating under your calorie goal and sticking with the basics (raw fruits and raw veggies for a good portion of your meals) will do WONDERS for getting rid of that bloat! You'll be peeing every half hour and it'll show on the scale and in your figure!

Happy Birthday!!!!
  • sekopwols
    sekopwols Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Make sure it's light beer :) , I am going back home for 12 days and its a party from the time i get there until i leave...6 of those days i know i will be breaking my caloric intake so if you find an answer i will need it...good luck with the bloating....maybe there is some over the counter meds you can use....
  • tjislovinglife
    tjislovinglife Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday When you drink your water add lemon and cucumbers good luck
  • Killeen_bride2be
    Options
    Happy Birthday When you drink your water add lemon and cucumbers good luck

Lemon and cucumbers? explain please. I am interested