Who else is freefalling? Help!

Options
I don't consider myself a weak person, a failure, or a quitter. Atleast, not until I just weighted myself tonight. I went from 231 in September to 198.5 on April 4th. Yay! Doing great. Only a little more to go! The following 24 days I went to Vegas, worked out only twice, and for the most part ate whatever I felt like. I earned it, right. I weighted myself tonight, and I've gained 15.5 pounds over these last 24 days. Now I sit here in disbelief. 2/3's of a pound a day! Really?!?

While this doesn't seem fair, it's nobody's fault but my own. I know that someone that diets after being obese typically burns 30% less calories than someone that has never been obese. I know I don't have the lean muscle mass that would aid in metabolism. I know I'm not drinking nearly enough water or hitting the gym as much as I should. I think most people that have struggled with their weight KNOW plenty about what's healthy and what's not. No matter how much I know about food and dieting, this doesn't change the fact that I cannot seem to break this food addiction. I know getting to, and maintaining a healthy weight will be a lifelong endeavor, but I can't seem to control myself. And the consequences seem overly harsh.

So how does someone that just quickly gained back half of what he had lost regain that swagger? That motivation? That discipline? There has to be someone else out there that has gone through this. I need help!!!