Finding the courage to try again!

Options
Hi, I previously did really well and nearly got to my GW but ended up slipping after injuring my Achilles and it all went downhill from there! That was probably around 9 months ago and haven't had the determination to try again since. I had fantastic support from people on here but was so ashamed that I deleted my account :(
This time round I've got even more to lose, as have gone up to what I weighed when 9 months pregnant!
I know I'm going to have bad days but really don't want that to let me ruin any progress I might have made by then binging just because I'm already over, anyone who thinks they can help keep me motivated please add me! I could defo use some supportive friends :) and of course I will do the same for you! :)

My name is Jess, I'm from the UK, 26 years old and a mummy to a little boy and he deserves better from me!
I just don't want to be overweight to the point my bmi is next to the obese line anymore! I want to be fitter for life and be able to run around after my little boy for more than 10 minutes without needing a breather! It'd be nice not having to wear my boyfriends clothes all the time as nothing of mine fits (even maternity stuff is getting tight!!)

I wanted to join the gym but money is so tight I just can't afford it so any suggestions of at home workouts would be appreciated :) I have the 30 day shred which I'll be starting again in the next few days.

I really want to make this a change for life and would be so grateful if any of you are willing to help me on this journey & give me a kick up the bum when needed!!

Starting weight at 183.5lbs with at least 30lbs to lose, aiming for around 1350 cals a day but time to get off my butt and exercise too! Xx

Replies

• phyllisbobbitt
    phyllisbobbitt Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: hello! i have sent you a friend request! i am on here several times a day & would love to be here to give you support & encouragement! together we can & will meet our goals!
  • sozisraw
    sozisraw Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Hi I created a new account yesterday after month break am in UK too!
  • BrionyJ92
    Options
    Hello, friend request sent. I'm 20 years old and from the UK.
    I am on here at the very least once a day so I will always be here if you need some motivation.
    Money is tight with me aswel as I only have a part time job and trying to pay for my flat, I asked for the Zumba fitness dvd for xmas, Ive only just started using it this week but Ive even started looking forward to using it now haha Never thought Id say that! I also go for walks with my friend, we try and go somewhere different everyday (which is really hard when you live in a little village) It doesn't sound like a lot, but you will be suprised how many calories you burn. Oh and by the way, keep us posted on how thw 30 day shred is going I really want to try it!