I GET HUNGRY FAST. ANY EATING TIPS?

Options
2»

Replies

• AbsoluteNG
    AbsoluteNG Posts: 1,079 Member
    Options
    Breakfast makes a lot of people hungry due to the simple fact that it is not biology normal for your body to eat 300 calories for one meal. Your stomach does not have a biological calculator to divide your calories throughout the day. When you start eating, you will want to eat until you are full. Most fitness pros get around this natural urge by drinking lots of liquids to hold you over until the next meal. Eating 3+ times a day is a learned behavior. However, there is another alternative that doesn't require you to forcefully shove water down your throat every 3 hours and that is skipping breakfast! Eat all your macros at lunch and dinner or just dinner.
  • Minerva624
    Minerva624 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    -
  • cutie_patootie
    Options
    Too much carb and not enough protein. Protein keeps you feeling full longer, so have some at every meal including breakfast. A boiled egg, perhaps. Also refined carbs make your blood sugar yoyo up then down, which leaves you craving sugar and carbs again in a few hours. I try to limit these. Also eat some fibre--fibrous fruit and veg (apples, green beans for example) keep you full longer too.

^THIS^ :)
  • JessHealthKick
    JessHealthKick Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem, but have found that
    1. reducing carbs has helped - they apparently have addictive properties. I occasionally have rice, but generally I dont go for things that are directly carb-heavy
    2. having a lot of protein (as said above)
    3. drinking lots of water
    4. healthy snacks in between meals

snack snack snack on healthy things and it is fine!Just watch your calorie count :)
  • xMallie
    xMallie Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I put Chia Seeds with EVERYTHING. Enhances the flavour and because of the gel like stuff that forms on them is hard to digest, keeps you fuller for longer. I also suggest eggs in the morning (Full of protein, delicious, and you can do so much with them) because if I have a good breakfast, I wont be prone to eating constantly.
  • Kanohane
    Kanohane Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Diet...coke...
  • gerard54
    gerard54 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    Cold water and protein. I like white castle...