Almost 30lbs down, check out the difference in 5 weeks!

Options
RedheadQuine
RedheadQuine Posts: 111 Member
WOW, I was stunned to see the difference in 5 weeks, I really didn't think I'd changed that much! So that was only about 10lbs ago but look how much I've changed! I've still got a long way to go but I know I can do this!

comparison1_zps31db1887.jpg

comparison2_zps68ee1ce3.jpg

comparison3_zpse74f92bc.jpg

Replies

• dimitymartin
    Options
    You look awesome! just wondering if you lost any dress sizes? :-)
  • RedheadQuine
    Options
    Yes, I'm down one dress size, and am close to fitting in the next size. :) I started in January but didn't take proper comparison pics until March. I'd love to see what I looked like from starting to now!
  • witchy_wife
    witchy_wife Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    Great changes already! Great work x
  • DarkSable
    DarkSable Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Great progress! Is this just from changes to diet or did you exercise as well?
  • abheshek
    abheshek Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!
  • claire671
    claire671 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Well done!!
  • jaybabyreading50
    jaybabyreading50 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!! Happy you are doing this....I see a new you developing. Keep pushing.
  • thenpluck
    thenpluck Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Amazing results well done!! Are you exercising too or just healthy eating? Awesome job! xx
  • RedheadQuine
    Options
    I'm trying to be more active, walking more, and swimming more. I'm not exercising a huge amount though, I've been plagued with knee, achilles, and back troubles which I'm sure are due to my weight! As I lose more I will up the exercise, hopefully with some of the weight gone it will be easier and less likely to injure me! I want to start 30 day shred again, but I will wait until June because we're off on holiday for 3 weeks starting next week, and I will be driving 2000+mi. Can't do that with a bad knee.
  • Sobeeit
    Sobeeit Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Great work :smile:
  • jimmyalice1984
    jimmyalice1984 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    As I scrolled through your pics, each new one that came up caused a 'Yeeessssss' reaction, great work, do not be afraid of exercise, if you have a bad knee work in your comfortable range of motion, my left knee was very painful years ago when I was 45 pounds heavier than now, it will get better as you lose weight but do not be afraid to strengthen it. I have a painful shoulder that I have had to strengthen, I have improved it so much with gentle strength training that has still been challenging to me. I will soon be able to do full push ups and cannot wait! It has been a personal challenge for me and it has kept me going, I want a pain free body :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!