Need a friend?

Options
I've been using MFP for not quite a week and have lost 5 lbs now. However, most of that is from lowering my calorie intake as I have low motivation when it comes to my workouts. Thus my need for friends. Any takers??

Replies

• kss1231
    kss1231 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    We all need support, sending friend request your way.
  • SweetPea12013
    Options
    Hi :) I'm new here, Add me if you like. I'm needing to lose around 19 lbs. I could always use more friends. Victoria
  • alisaprince1
    Options
    Hello:) I sent you a friend invite. Awesome on your first 5 lbs! You know you can lose all of your weight by only eating healthy but working pot is what is gonna strengthen and tone you. Try doing a cardio strength combo workout for one week, pretty soon you will love out and won't want to miss. Best wishes and I look forward to us encouraging one another:)
  • scottyg70
    scottyg70 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent!
  • dulinh
    dulinh Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Sending...

btw, how do folks get their weight loss tracker on their posts?
  • mlang111
    mlang111 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Me too, looking for friends, I will send you a request. I need motivation. It says I joined in September 2011 but I never really used the app until now.:smile:
  • DOB1973
    DOB1973 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hello

i have just sent you s friend request. I am on here everyday so happy to try and help anyone that wants to add me.

Denise
  • quitcryin
    Options
    got sidetracked but Im back and Id like to try it with some friends..... see if I can shed my fluffly bits :tongue:
  • toribaldwin08
    toribaldwin08 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello, sending you a friend request. I am also looking for encouragement. I am just starting my journey...I have b/t 150-180 lbs to loose and get my life back. thank you!
  • mckshowie
    mckshowie Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I just posted that I had been on here for a couple years, but now I'm back and serious! Friend me, if you'd like! (that goes to anyone reading this.)
  • milkydud85
    milkydud85 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    hello i had this app for a while now i use it every now and again and im so new at this message thing i dont know how to add you... i need friends on here too:smile:
  • AmiKayser
    AmiKayser Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Friend request on its way. I'm getting back into a workout routine and I'm more than happy to encourage and commiserate! I'm also alway looking for new MFP friends too...so anyone feel free to add me :)
  • Sarahnade42x
    Sarahnade42x Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Friend request coming your way! I totally know what you mean about finding the drive to work out, but if you start small and make it a habit, it gets easier (and sometimes even fun! :o)
  • milkydud85
    milkydud85 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    i need friends too... :frown:
  • positivelypeachy
    positivelypeachy Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I hopped back on the wagon last week after realizing that I've gained 50 lbs over the last five years. The truth hurts!

Friend requests are welcome and encouraged!
  • jessupbrady
    jessupbrady Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    friend request sent. Anyone can add me; I log in daily and check out what my friends do. If you want specific motivation for something, just send me an inbox and I'll keep it in mind when I review your daily activity log.
  • AZGilleyM
    AZGilleyM Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent to you and some others on here! We can do this!
  • keely1998
    keely1998 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    5 pounds that is GREAT, i log n everyday so i can help motivate u feel free to add me
  • yaziby05
    yaziby05 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent to you and others on here!
  • buttercupwishes
    buttercupwishes Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    This is my first day here. I am going to the beach in two months and I would like to actually fit in a suit! I will try to add you as a friend if I can figure out how :)