What's your fav healthy by-product?

Options
As well as the obvious things such as my clothes fitting better and having more energy, I've noticed how bright the whites of my eyes are these days!

What kind of unexpected side effects have you all noticed?

Replies

• Patovader
    Patovader Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    My mum's neighbour did not recognise me (granted she is elderly) at first, she said I looked much younger since I lost weight :) I will never get bored of that haha!
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    My skin became much nicer..and I had a small area under my chin where no stubble would ever grow..that seems to be fixed, too!
  • SenseiCole
    SenseiCole Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    I last longer when I train, I'm wearing a top I haven't worn in a very long time

my skin is looking fresher and clear
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    Being able to go out to eat without freaking out about calorie counts. Freedom around food!!
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    My skin is clearer. I've always been blemish-prone, but the water intake has made a shocking difference.
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    I have a lot of them, hard to pick a favorite.

The shadows under my eyes have gone away almost entirely. Turns out I was anemic, started iron supplements at the same time I changed my eating habits (much healthier foods), so the mix of the two has improved my face. Skin is clearer overall, and brighter. I wear less makeup now than I did when I was 21.

I have a bit more energy than I used to, I feel sluggish less often, and more motivated in general. I hold my body a bit straighter even when I'm not focusing on it, probably from improving my core strength with exercise or just being more confident, not sure which. My legs are more toned, so I'm even happier wearing shorts/skirts than I was before. :D
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Options
    My eyes look better too.

in7blu.jpg
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    I can wear heels and not have my balls of my feet burning so much I can't walk, LOL
  • ilovedeadlifts
    ilovedeadlifts Posts: 2,923 Member
    Options
    clearer skin
    better energy
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    Looking awesome all the time and never having those panic-stricken "I have [insert big event here] coming up in 6 weeks, and I need to lose 20 lbs!!" moments.
  • Lifting_Knitter
    Options
    My friends have told me that I look younger and it is true. I look like I am my age now, not like I am going into my 40s.
  • jellybeanmusic
    jellybeanmusic Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    My eyes look better too.

in7blu.jpg

Hahahahaha
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    i can drink more whiskey.