need some buddies

Options
Okay been on here almost a month doing really well so far. One problem, the only support I have on here is my wife who is 7500 miles away and fit and never on here. The good thing is that I have every night free. The bad news is I'm here in Afghanistian for another 10 months. I am here working as a contractor and have no friends or family here. So I need some buddies for support. I get to go home in 49 days for 2 weeks and by the time I leave I would like to lose another 10 lbs. Best of luck to you all

Replies

• skygoddess86
    skygoddess86 Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    My husband was in Afghanistan for a year. He is in the Guards. We have discussed him going back in a private contract job, lots of advantages to that. I think I gained a lot of weight while he was gone. Our son was only one and I was bored. Plus his job was extremely dangerous so I was worried most of the time. He was an embedded tactical trainer with the Afghan Army. Kudos to you to think about your health and weight at such a time. I wonder how limited is your diet? Are the foods available to you just like they would be home or not? Military is probably alot different. I would love to be buddies with you on here. Support helps so much! Good luck!~ Cheri:smile: