1st Day UNDER my allowed calories! Woo-hoo!

Options
Phatmomma
Phatmomma Posts: 204 Member
O.k. so how lame I know. But this is the first time I have been under my required calories.:bigsmile: I was so full and I actually didn't eat the ice cream I wanted to. I made vegetarian vegetable soup for the girls and I. We all drank water too! They got to eat sweet cakes and pretzel with cheese for snacks-but none for mom! I went straight to my cardio for an hour! It hasn't been a week yet and I see my abs starting to peak out! I am totally serious! I have been doing 300 crunches almost every day and I think I am ready to bumb it up to 400. Plus I have been doing knee raises and calf lifts at my desk. This is a big step for me, just doing it. Sometimes I'm so tired from work and the girls and the stress of LIFE:sick: anyway that is my virtual pat on my own back!

Replies

• Phatmomma
    Options
    O.k. so how lame I know. But this is the first time I have been under my required calories.:bigsmile: I was so full and I actually didn't eat the ice cream I wanted to. I made vegetarian vegetable soup for the girls and I. We all drank water too! They got to eat sweet cakes and pretzel with cheese for snacks-but none for mom! I went straight to my cardio for an hour! It hasn't been a week yet and I see my abs starting to peak out! I am totally serious! I have been doing 300 crunches almost every day and I think I am ready to bumb it up to 400. Plus I have been doing knee raises and calf lifts at my desk. This is a big step for me, just doing it. Sometimes I'm so tired from work and the girls and the stress of LIFE:sick: anyway that is my virtual pat on my own back!
  • ligytha
    ligytha Posts: 130
    Options
    Congratulations! Just make sure you're not too far under :wink:
  • Phatmomma
    Options
    Thanks I think I should have phrased it better. What I meant was I USUALLY go OVER the maximum calories lol:laugh: So I'm stoked that I actually didn't yesterday and in fact was 200 calories under at days end even though I ate 2 good meals and snacks. I just replaced GUILT of knowing I ate too much with EXERCISE and not worrying about the extra slice of bread... !
  • cinandchris
    cinandchris Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Good for you !!!! I have been doing this about 10 days now, and only once have I not gone over my allowed calories. So I know what a great accomplishment it is. Keep up the good work :drinker:
  • GingerKid
    GingerKid Posts: 86
    Options
    Congrats!!!:flowerforyou: Of course, if it's minimal..but it feels good to come under...even if it's just ONE calorie under!!!

Way to go. :heart:
  • eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    ive now lost 31 pounds on this site yahoooooooooooooooooo
  • REB89
    REB89 Posts: 493 Member
    Options

congratulations!:bigsmile:
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker: Congratulations:drinker: :drinker: You are doing so great with your exercises .
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options

:drinker: :drinker: Congratulations, keep up the good work.
  • Phatmomma
    Options
    Thanks everyone. Yep it's great to be under even if it is 1 cal lol. I almost maxed my cals out already with breakfast at Hardee's this morning. But still my body is changing and going back to pre-baby I hope. My butt is less jiggly and my thigs less lumpy tee-hee.