zumba

Options
lgsprs
lgsprs Posts: 43 Member
I did that class last night. talking about a work out I still ache this morning but was fun even though didn't know what i was doing.

Replies

• clairebear82
    Options
    I have just bought the home kit! You apparently get the hang of it, but keep at it!
  • kellycrow
    kellycrow Posts: 140
    Options
    my favorite part about the zumba class i go to is that it is 'black light' so it is DARK and you really only see what is white or neon! so i wear dark clothes! haha!! but you do ge tthe hang of it and it is a fantastic work out! i LOVE LOVE LOVE my zumba!!

i just wish i could figure out how to shake my booty the way our instructor does... i swear that thing isn't really attached to her body...
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    What I LOVE about zumba is that women of all ages, shapes, sizes, and coordination, get to swing their arms, move their bodies, and feel just downright SEXY for about an hour and really get to dance to the beat of their own drummer because it's all about your own personal style. I get to do two classes a week and look forward to it all week long.
  • hellglory
    hellglory Posts: 2
    Options
    I've heard a lot about Zumba, but i still don't know what does it really like! i mean, i did not have any opportunity to try it, but i am very interested about it. I've seen lots of videos , and i decided to buy some fitness Zumba DVD. What are your opinions about the Zumba DVD-s?