Looking for women with PCOS

Options
Hey girls!
Looking for some friends that have PCOS! This road is even harder having PCOS and trying to lose weight at the same time! I would love some friends with common struggles! I's love to be friends and get/give support and hear success stories! If that is you, friend me :flowerforyou:

Replies

• slunk1213
    slunk1213 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am new here. So I am learning the ropes. Add me. :] (fellow PCOSer)
  • TeamEdwardJenn
    TeamEdwardJenn Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Ello :) Im a PCOS gal
    Hello im Jen the bearded lady hahaha....ugh for icky hair places they shouldent haha
  • rachel4304
    rachel4304 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I have PCOS -- diagnosed over four years ago. You may add me if you wish.

You might also want to check out this group

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/3070-p-c-o-sis

You'll find other women with the same problem.
  • MensEtSalvere2013
    MensEtSalvere2013 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Hello, I have PCOS. Feel free to add me if you wish!
  • tinks_13
    tinks_13 Posts: 40
    Options
    Hey girls!
    Looking for some friends that have PCOS! This road is even harder having PCOS and trying to lose weight at the same time! I would love some friends with common struggles! I's love to be friends and get/give support and hear success stories! If that is you, friend me :flowerforyou:

Yes! I have that and I feel it's really difficult to keep the motivation going because no matter how hard to ry the weight just won't come off :(
  • DisappearingTwinkie
    DisappearingTwinkie Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I am a fellow Cyster! Feel free to add me :)
  • barneychelle
    barneychelle Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm a cyster as well! Glad to meet you! Low glycemic index helps blood sugar spikes which cause increased insulin and weight gain. My 2 cents :-)
  • kazzsjourney
    kazzsjourney Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I have PCOS and have lost 188 pounds :) Feel free to add me :)
  • flexdirectcpr
    flexdirectcpr Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I have PCOS and have lost 48 pounds. Add me.
  • helloduckie
    Options
    PCOS and Binge Eating Disorder. Add me if you'd like dear, no weight loos yet for me but I'm a great supporter :D
  • iammisscarlee
    iammisscarlee Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have PCOS and Endometriosis. Feel free to add me :)
  • chriscreq
    chriscreq Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello I have PCOS, I was diagnosed at 17, and it's been 11 years of knowing what I have. I am on BC, and i'm not TTC, but i shuld be taking Metformin but its so darn tough to keep with the dosage.
  • lynsx30
    lynsx30 Posts: 5
    Options
    hey all!!
    i've rejoined myfitnesspal and more determined than ever………..have been diagnosised with pcos 2yrs ago. recently been told not ovulating and that it's my responsibilbity to loose weight (what a lovely Dr i have?).
    BMI is 38 need it to be under 35 for fertility clinic referral.
    started on metformin 2wks ago - which can help loose weight and kickstart ovulation :)
    due to complete race for life in july - running plan up and started.
    would love to be pregnant by xmas 2013 (my goal)
    will be checking in regularly would love support from ya all
  • TammyLynne71
    TammyLynne71 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. I was told I had PCOS 8 years ago. The tweezers are a girl's best friend.
  • TammyLynne71
    TammyLynne71 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Ello :) Im a PCOS gal
    Hello im Jen the bearded lady hahaha....ugh for icky hair places they shouldent haha

I love my tweezers!
  • cdngrl81
    cdngrl81 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I just got diagnosed a couple months ago. Finally a relief knowing why the weight would not come off unlike all my friends around me who were doing the same thing as me. :) Feel free to add me.
  • OMGItsErinPratt
    OMGItsErinPratt Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    You're free to add me! I'm always looking for friends to help me in this stupid PCOS struggle.
  • hollygoddess
    hollygoddess Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    PCOS queen X many years here, add me if you wish :-)
  • LaceyLovesCats55
    Options
    Hey! I have lost 11lbs so far & was diagnosed with PCOS last month, I don't know really anyone with it that's looking to lose weight(other than Erin).. :(

Feel free to add me.
  • bsousa1386
    bsousa1386 Posts: 2
    Options
    It is so insane to see all you ladies coming out and speaking up about it.. for the longest time I had never heard or read much about many people having this and always felt alone in it, apparently its more common than I thought.