juggling family, the gym and a full time job

Options
I’m a new mom and my baby boy just turned 7 mths old yesterday :). He is my pride and joy!!! Here’s my dilemma… I just got engaged a couple months ago and my fiancé and I are starting our workout program this week. We’ve got our program scheduled for 4 days a week, which isn’t bad at all, but I feel like I will have no time to spend with my baby :(
Even now, without working out an hour a day, I feel like I don’t get much time with him during the week. I get home around 5:00 and my fiancé and baby get home around 5:30. I’m rushing around trying to get dinner ready, laundry done, baby fed, kitchen cleaned after dinner, getting his bottles cleaned and ready for daycare the next day, feeding baby again, getting his bath and before I know it 4 hours have passed and its time to get him to bed. I feel like there’s no play time for him and I. And not to mention, no time for my fiancé and I either. However, he and I will get our time together because we’re doing our workout program together. But if I don’t feel like im getting time with him now, how am I going to feel when I lose an hour with him?? My fiancé does help me out with everything, FYI. Lol.

I guess what im asking is, how do you guys juggle a full time job, family time, house work and working out??

Replies

• rebbylicious
    rebbylicious Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    i work out at home,
  • hareraising
    hareraising Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I know it seems like there is never enough time in the day! but I get up at 4:30 am to get my work out in in the morning. that way in the evening i have time to runn round with the kids and there activities. I also do my menu on the week end and try to plan a lot of crockpot meals so that the evening is not spent cleaning up after dinner. (crock pot liners are the best). as far a laundry, I put a load in before my work out, take a load out after work out and put anohter load in after work out. the load i took out in the morning i fold up just before bed. I also learn to "let go". I finally realized that everything wont get done everyday but the important things will mangage to happen.

You can do it!
    it just takes a little time to find that method that works best with you.

blessings