Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Help! Giving tons of motivation!

Alright, here's the story. I made a facebook group to help motivate people, there's 45 members in it now and I am looking to expand a little because they never really post anything. I wanted it to be a place for us all to chat, share photos, recipes, workout, hold challenges etc!

It's free, so I'm not sure why people don't want to join in the fun. I provide prizes and hold monthly challenges to inspire people to work hard and show off their results! There's nothing to it, but I would love it if some more people that need motivation would join and participate in the free challenges!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Canadian-Beach-Body-Babes/499348756795971

Thanks so much guys!

Replies

• kymberlin
    kymberlin Posts: 113 Member
    I would like to join
  • mzjessicaxo
    mzjessicaxo Posts: 330 Member
    Awesome! All you have to do is follow this URL and click "Like"

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Canadian-Beach-Body-Babes/499348756795971
  • keely1998
    keely1998 Posts: 148 Member
    i want to join 2
  • drayco_
    drayco_ Posts: 17
    "liked" :)
  • mzjessicaxo
    You guys are awesome! Thank you for supporting me :)
  • Kevintron2
    Kevintron2 Posts: 101 Member
    Very nice page...It's very well done and professional! I "liked" and will be dropping in from time to time. Already stole the carrot fries recipe and can't wait to try it. You can do the very same thing with kale and it's delicious too!!

1) Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a non insulated cookie sheet with parchment paper.

2) With a knife or kitchen shears carefully remove the leaves from the thick stems and tear into bite size pieces. Wash and thoroughly dry kale with a salad spinner. Drizzle kale with olive oil and sprinkle with seasoning salt.

3) Bake until the edges brown but are not burnt, 10 to 15 minutes.
  • mzjessicaxo
    Oh awesome!! So glad to see you in the group!
    I like those carrot fries but now I gotta go get some Kale!