Friend Recommendations

Replies

• Joshsjen
    Joshsjen Posts: 121 Member
    bmacxtreme awesome friend!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Sorry, I'm hoarding mine and they are not currently available for recommendation.

giggle. not saying i can't be bribed.... ;) money, chocolate, or positive yelp reviews.
  • brattyworm
    brattyworm Posts: 2,137 Member
    I"ll recommend bynsky... she is definitely the one to have on your friends list if you want to be on the cool list

*ahem*... I hope this was written before me!!!

oohh oohh.. someone getting a lil jealous... you hadnt accepted when I wrote this now... now i might include you... you seem to rank up there with byn. not sure though you took my mexican card
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    ummm no
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    I"ll recommend bynsky... she is definitely the one to have on your friends list if you want to be on the cool list

oohh oohh.. someone getting a lil jealous... you hadnt accepted when I wrote this now... now i might include you... you seem to rank up there with byn. not sure though you took my mexican card

I gave it back. Besides, if you said me, noone would believe you. I am a total douche canoe. I'm also mean to noobs. Nobody in their right mind wants to be my friend. hmmm. You sent me a FR today... that means... Ahhhhh!
  • ZealousMissJJ
    ZealousMissJJ Posts: 454 Member
    I'm not sharing any of them!! They're all MINE!! :love: :love: :love:
  • brattyworm

I gave it back. Besides, if you said me, noone would believe you. I am a total douche canoe. I'm also mean to noobs. Nobody in their right mind wants to be my friend. hmmm. You sent me a FR today... that means... Ahhhhh!

ahh damn i'm the noob... thats alright... who said i was in my right mind? way more fun to leave the mind behind
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,733 Member
    bmacxtreme awesome friend!

1253637441-admiral_ackbar.jpg
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk

ahh damn i'm the noob... thats alright... who said i was in my right mind? way more fun to leave the mind behind

Oh. I meant noobs to the site. I just take old people like you and tie them to my water heater.
  • brattyworm

Oh. I meant noobs to the sight. I just take old people like you and tie them to my water heater.

ohh please please.. i do enjoy a good @ss burning... and being tied up.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk

Oh. I meant noobs to the sight. I just take old people like you and tie them to my water heater.

ohh please please.. i do enjoy a good @ss burning... and being tied up.

That can be arranged.
  • Shananigans_
    Shananigans_ Posts: 785 Member
    Not sharing and you cant make me.
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member

I'll trade you a lego for some friends!
  • nightengale7
    nightengale7 Posts: 563 Member

I'll trade you a lego for some friends!

Just one lego or multiple legos? Cause you can't do much with just one...

th?id=H.4674858150397564&pid=15.1
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    I don't share well.
  • JustCallMe_Tanya_Eh
    JustCallMe_Tanya_Eh Posts: 954 Member
    All my friends are awseome, crazy and perverted! Just how I like them:drinker:
  • JessikaBlayne
    JessikaBlayne Posts: 1,457
    all of mine are wonderful (:
  • fufi04
    fufi04 Posts: 471 Member
    I've never liked sharing :P
  • Groovyca2022
    Groovyca2022 Posts: 21,378 Member
    I :heart: all my pals.
  • JJordan. Seriously, if he was my friend in real life i probably wouldn't even talk to my other friends. He's always positive and motivational. I love his creative ways to encourage