Second Time Around

Two years ago I successfully lost 25lbs using MyFitnessPal alone. I have gained It back and am having a hard time getting back into it. I’m in need of friends, encouragement and advice.

Thanks!

Replies

• HollyTsab
    HollyTsab Posts: 120 Member
    Feel free to add me. I love my accountability groups. They help keep me on track and focused. I know it's hard to do things alone.
  • milkydud85
    milkydud85 Posts: 108 Member
    hello how are you... im definatly here for you it definalty isnt easy, but it can be done they always say alot of cardio and eating less or poportion your meals... you will be just fine... one good thing that work for me is excercise groups at the gym like boot camp and kick boxing etc.... its just a process getting there... getting kids ready and etc, but once your there your ok.. or you can use youtube or videos at home... whatever it takes
  • 36jessica
    36jessica Posts: 319 Member
    Sounds like we've got the same story. Please feel free to add me if you like. :flowerforyou:
  • Leesel66
    Leesel66 Posts: 67 Member
    Feel free to add me. I'm just starting out and after a very very long time, I do finally have my head in the right frame of mind :smile:
  • same boat as you are - did a great job of knocking down the lbs and then slowly let them creep back in...

add me and we can keep each other motivated
  • aablacknell
    aablacknell Posts: 856 Member
    Welcome back...I've been there. Please feel free to add me I am here at least daily.
  • katal41
    katal41 Posts: 10 Member
    feel free to add me as well.. this is my life story... well WAS!