Anyone else doing Ultimate Reset? or Post Reset?

Options
I am officially on Day 5, didn't weigh myself today, but yesterday I was 5lbs lighter, I lost another 6lbs the week before just bye eating clean. For the first time in years I am sleeping all the way through the night without waking up once even if I drink 2 glasses of water right before bed (I usually wake up 2-5 times every night), and I already feel much more energized. I have eaten clean before without drinking but my sleep didn't improve before. I know there is going to be a bunch of whiners telling me how it's expensive, I know it is, and I know I can lose the weight without it, I am functional alcoholic (normally I would drink a 12 pack of beer every day, and 20 pack every day on weekends) and decided to the reset because of the supplements to help my body reset and help it heal better, I already eat really clean, but wanted the extra umph to help my body detox and to help me refocus on eating clean and quitting drinking. I learned a lot of new helpful things like not drinking liquids during my meal and not drinking liquids till hour after eating, and chewing my food more, I even tried veggies/green leafy things I have never before and found out I love them.

I just wanted to see if anyone else is doing Ultimate Reset or anyone post reset?

I read in back of the book that you can't reintroduce meat/regular shakeology until week 6 (3-4 weeks after reset) but I don't if I will be able to wait that long, I eat good meats-turkey and salmon with little bit of chicken and I love shakeology because it keeps me full for so long. I don't know if I am going to wait that long...I don't care about bread/sugars/processed foods/and other foods, I am going to continue eating super clean but I want to re-add those meats and shakeology gradually in week 1 post reset, anyone else done this and not waited the entire 3-4 weeks?

Replies

• MadeOfMagic
    MadeOfMagic Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    no one?
  • karen8873
    karen8873 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Hi there

I just ordered my reset and starting it May 19th! Just finishing up my last month on ChaLEAN Extreme!
    Im excited to start and hoping to get a few people to join me!
  • jrcleath
    jrcleath Posts: 2
    Options
    I started my reset 3 days ago. This is day 3. I did slip up last night and ate some cheezits. Bad habit. I didnt even know I was doing it until it was too late. I felt so ashamed of myself. But my coach got me through it and everybody makes mistakes. I can still make the next 19 days the best. Although I messed up, I am still down 4 lbs.
  • mkat_nc
    mkat_nc Posts: 4
    Options
    Yes, here! Finished UR a week ago. Down 14 lbs and am now looking at size 8s and some 6s. Even better honestly is the empowerment I feel of understanding how my body feels with whole, unprocessed foods. Example: I had a treat meal last night - chips, salsa, guac, margarita....AND holy heck, my stomach was very mad at me. Then, sleep? Not a good night AT ALL and I had the benefit of essentially passing out like you do now up until last night.

Today - I'm back on track. In the last week, I've added back chicken, eggs, ground turkey and regular ShakeO. I'm avoiding breads, many grains except quinoa just because I don't miss them. Still drinking WATER like no tomorrow, back into workouts and limited alcohol and caffeine.

Week2 was my struggle week. Once you hit Day 16, you literally see the light and cruise right into Day 22. You can do it!!!