Sooo ready to find me again!

Options
Okay folks, here I am! Ready to turn this ugly in for some of the old me!

I am a 44 year old married for 25 years (not going to see 26) with 10 children ranging in ages of 24 to 6. 5 over 18 with another one turning 18 in November. Before I had kids I weighed in the 140's....height 5'7"...in think, unless I have shrunk! Now I am at my highest I have ever been...237.8 as of this morning. I used to be able to lose most of my weight after the kids were born, but my last one was a c-section and since then I just can't lose more than a couple pounds here and there. I also used to care about my weight more...but...and I know this is a lame, lame, excuse, but....about 4 years ago I was told by a high school friend that I have always cared deeply for, considered (and unfortunately still do)my soul mate (not the guy I married, btw)...that because of my weight issues our relationship would never be the same. Since that conversation I pretty much just gave up..on everything! On top of that...I LOVE my food! Soooo....I became a depressed eating machine! Which has led to high blood pressure, joint issues, and just recently type 2 diabetes. I am beyond ready to get out of this rut and get back to the fun loving, social person that is just waiting to get out!!!

I have tried diet pills, those diet shake things, you know the easy fixes...(still think they should come up with a diet pill that really works...anyway) but I am ready to get down to business and get going!!

Now I just hope it can work! :ohwell: :ohwell:

Cheers,

Mitzi