New here...looking for support

anjewelz
anjewelz Posts: 15 Member
I have had a long hard journey on the weight loss caboose. I lost about 45lbs in 2011...then went off Topamax b/c I am in childbearing age. Since then, I have gained 60lbs....I also cant lose ANYTHING. Its been very frustrating. I am here b/c I am hoping something will work. I also think having support from other people in the same boat would help. My fiance is very supportive...but he is skinny as a rail and maybe weighs a buck 20....he cant really relate.

I dont actually know how the whole "friends" thing works on this site as I just joined today...but hopefully someone will want to work together. ^_^

Replies

• 36jessica
    36jessica Posts: 319 Member
    Hi! Seek friends and ye shall find! :smile: This is a great site for support and advice. I, like you, lost and then gained etc. The thing to remember is to find a method that works for you...something you can live with and that won't make you suffer. Glad you've decided to join. Make good use of all the apps on this site because they're really helpful. Count your calories! There is NO getting around it...believe me, I've tried. Friend request sent.:flowerforyou:
  • PureCoal
    PureCoal Posts: 2 Member
    I ccan definitely relate with the whole losing weight and then gaining again. I'm also new here and just joined. Looking for friends as well and I'm going to send a request you're way :)