3.5 lbs ... ?

Options
Ok so I lost 3.5lbs this week which normally i would be REALLY happy with however, i have been running for 3 hours per day every day this week (just bought a v.big dog) and eating very well... so I ask you... should i be happy with this or am I right to be dissapointed??

Replies

• WaxMama
    WaxMama Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Are you kidding me? :huh:
  • make_it_so
    make_it_so Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Happy! Especially if you are set to lose 1 lb per week! Also think of the good you are doing for your cardiovascular system.
  • ForABetterMe89
    Options
    Uhhhh I'd be ecstatic.
  • sandi117
    sandi117 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    :huh: Why are you asking this question?! :noway: I was ECSTATIC to see that I lost 3lbs. this week, and I know it was because I was working my booty off at the gym. BE. HAPPY. :bigsmile:
  • AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    You can be disapointed if you want to... I, however, would be FREAKING JUMPING FOR JOY!!! :bigsmile:
  • HealthWoke0ish
    HealthWoke0ish Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    Not just happy...Damn happy. Progress is progress...and things should only improve with this level of effort, no? :)
  • sandy_gee
    sandy_gee Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Are you kidding me? :huh:
  • babydiego87
    babydiego87 Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    is this some kind of joke
  • SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    If you lost anymore that would be worrisome because anymore than 2 is quite a lot.

You want to lose this weight slowly - the healthy way.
  • JasmineRose14
    JasmineRose14 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I have had to convince myself that life is not like The Biggest Loser, we are going to have much smaller numbers, and yours is a HUGE one- when they loose 7, 8, 9 pounds in a week is because they are on SUPER constrictive eating, like no carbs AND low calorie and they work out 8-10 hrs per day. Loosing weight is hard, don't EVER be disappointed with a 3 pound loss!!
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    ...why have you been running for 3 hours a day?
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    Running for 3 hours a day doesn't seem wise, but to each their own. Why would you be disappointed by losing 3.5lbs?
  • MotivatedMich
    MotivatedMich Posts: 7 Member
    Options

EXACTLY!?!
  • Lifting_Knitter
    Options
    Are you disappointed because you wanted to lose more? Is that why you are exercising 3 hours a day? No need to rush, this is a forever lifestyle change.
  • KodAkuraMacKyen
    KodAkuraMacKyen Posts: 737 Member
    Options

This... good god.
  • smartin0181
    smartin0181 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'll trade you! You can have a .5 loss and Ill take the 3.5! :laugh:
  • jlapey
    jlapey Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    It takes me well over a month or two to lose 3 pounds, so BE HAPPY! Be very, very happy
  • gettingmeback2013
    gettingmeback2013 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I was ecstatic at .8 this week. Just sayin'. LOL
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    If I just lost 3.5 lbs and I was running 3 hours a day...I would just give up.
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options

:noway: You probably don't need to do that much cardio, but to each their own I guess.

Over 3lb loss in a week is amazing. :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!