Hi I am Liz and I a new.

Options
I am 26 and have 1 son. I used to weigh 130 lbs and i am trying to get back to my weight after my son. I have a long way to go i need to loose 30-35 lbs. i am looking to have some motivation and friends along the way. look forward to hearing from some of you guys who might be in same boat i am.

Replies

• schwickmar
    schwickmar Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm new as of today, too, Liz. I'm getting married in October and had INTENDED to have already lost some weight, but I sit on the couch much more often than I jog on the treadmill. I bet with a little one, it's probably even harder to shed the pounds. My goal is to lose 25 pounds, so I'm hoping once we get STARTED, we'll be able to look and feel better again. I'm in your cheering section!
  • TISH30
    TISH30 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello Liz Thats what I am tring to do ! Welmcome This site has really helped me . I love it .
  • DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, Liz. Good luck on you journey. You've found a great site to help.
  • GRose
    GRose Posts: 69
    Options
    Welcome! You've found a very supportive site.. There are so many encouraging people here!
  • lzcutebaby
    lzcutebaby Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys i look forward to recording my progress everyday!! can't wait to get started starting walking this morning and i am going again tonight.