Tone It Up Nutrition Plan - anyone experience?

Options
Hey guys!

I am sooooo close to buying the Tone It up Nutrition plan - however, I am thinking that it will be hard to get all the ingredients for it, as I am moving to Austria (Austria not Australia :laugh: ) in June and may not have access to all the ingredients there (very little country - very little supermarkets :ohwell: )

Does anyone of you have the plan? Can U tell me if it's easy to follow? Do you think I can follow the plan despite not having access to super odd ingredients? (I dont even know where to get coconut oil from :huh: )

Thanks for your help!

Best wishes, Lucy

PS: It costs currently 150 dollar.... so that's quite a lot of money for me and I dont want to spend it if i cant use it properly then....

Replies

• RheeaBYG
    RheeaBYG Posts: 12
    Options
    Bump
  • luziferl
    luziferl Posts: 82
    Options
    no one? :/
  • designgirl08
    designgirl08 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I love the TIU nutrition plan! It has taught me to eat clean and has fabulous recipes. The girls are amazing too! Are you on Instagram?
  • msm222
    msm222 Posts: 1
    Options
    I bought it and am a little disappointed, but keep in mind I am only doing my first week. I wish there were more meal plan help and I find the plan a tad confusing. I have liked the recipes I have tried thusfar.
  • designgirl08
    designgirl08 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    @msm222 there is a new plan that came out yesterday. I think it will explain things a bit more too! Let me know what you think!