So, I went out to eat and.....

Options
Okay so my family went to hardees, we each got one of those 5 dollar lunch deals. I knew it was a bad call, cause I've already been munching on some brownies today. I eat all my food, figured I should log it was like eh no big deal. So I log it, this 5 dollar bargain meal was 1440 calories not including a drink. It's whatever though. I could've made me a delicious meal at home for 1/4 of those calories and it would have been just as filling. Be careful with what you order when you go out to eat. On a side note I'm dropping weight really fast, like 5-7 pounds a week right now. Not sure what's up with that but ever since I picked up this new lifting routine 6 times a week it's really targetting some fat loss yet I'm still physically building upper body muscle. 102 Pounds lossed, from 447-346.6 and I myself can hardly tell a difference, other people can though. lol. this kinda turned in to a rant I'm still in awe at 1440 calories for 5 bucks, no wonder us americans are in this obesity epidemic.

Replies

• Swanlake999
    Options
    I had lunch out at Earl's and ordered a Pecan Crusted Chicken & Spinach salad....869 calories!!! Should have checked the menu on-line before I went to lunch. Live and learn....
  • run_way
    run_way Posts: 220
    Options
    Always log before ordering - it's amazing what the counts are on some of it... and I'm usually surprised at what ends up being the healthier option.

Great loss so far! :smile: