Matt's Munchies- ONLY 35 CALORIES!

Options
Hey Guys!

I recently discovered a fruit snack called Matt Munchies. I am pretty much addicted to the Mango Flavor. They are like fruit roll ups but for adults. AND GET THIS: They are only 35 Calories for the whole pack! 8 Grams of sugar. You can get them on amazon or some health food stores. I am telling you if you are having a sweet tooth....you can eat this. There are some days where I have even eaten 3 or 4 packs...and even though this is a lot of sugar...ill tell you what....a binge on these is only 140 calorie (4 packs)...as opposed to ALOT MORE with other candys I would binge on.

TRY IT....and if you have...let me know what you think!

Steph

Replies

• djames92
    djames92 Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    i do something similar
    i eat a box of jello pretty much every day haha only like 40 calories for the whole box!
  • MizStephanie
    MizStephanie Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Jello is not as yummy :)

at least thats my opinion!
  • SherryTeach
    SherryTeach Posts: 2,836 Member
    Options
  • 1two3four
    1two3four Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    They don't have them within 200-miles of me and $9.50 is outrageous for shipping SIX-OUNCES of fruit leather (on top of the already steep price of $2 per 1-ounce package). Though I would have totally tried them otherwise.

I'll stick to my Archer Farms Organic ones.

ETA: I missed the bit about Amazon. Will check the price there... ETA2: $2.415/oz. is Amazon's cheapest flavor. Still outrageous. Will keep an eye out for local but I doubt it. I guess it's cool for those that find them locally!