New lifestyle (for May).--

Options
I will be doing 30 Day Shred by Jillian Michaels and I shall be on a Pescetarianism diet as well as not have gluten.

I was curious if anyone had some vegetarian recipes that they really REALLY enjoyed. I could also use support from new friends. :)

I have seen a lot of foods that contain carbs, protein and healthy "fats".

I am aware my calories are "high" and please be sure to check within the last week, also the strategy I been doing has worked for me so far. I have lost over 50lbs. I still have a long way to go but hey, I am better and started mid-July 2012 at 300lbs. I am 235lbs.

I believe everyone could use friends, support, and finding people who can help me with ideas for food, support me and I can support them, this way we are in it together.

** Pescetarianism diet (vegetarian that includes seafood, but not the flesh of other animals) **

I really want to get healthier and by "healthier" I mean: Eating more Veggies, more Fruit, etc.

I used to have McDonald's every single day, for almost every meal (regret it but lesson learned)

Anyways! :) Hope to meet you all and become good friends? :D

Replies

• sidkrose
    sidkrose Posts: 35
    Options
    I'm pescetarian. I have also been veggie and vegan in the past and I like this best. I still eat veggie regularly. Some of my favourite veggie meals are baked sweet potato with just bean chili on top and frittata with all sorts of things in them (potato, asparagus, cheese, cherry tomatoes, broccoli, etc).

I have noticed my skin has become WAY nicer in texture and evenness since including a lot of fish and seafood in my diet, so I'm sure you will notice the benefits!

ETA: Feel free to add me as a friend, my diary is open to friends.
  • PeaceKitten
    Options
    So good to know that you offered your "two-cents". It means a lot to hear how it helped you. ♥ :) I don't like a lot of fish, mostly mild flavored fish. I do like shrimp, scallops, and few other things. Salmon to make is TOO strong but I am excited to try this lifestyle change.

I added you! :) I hope your having a wonderful day.