free large pizza fail

Options
13»

Replies

• JacksMom12
    JacksMom12 Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    You still came in at 900 calories UNDER your goal. You sound like you suffer from some form of disordered eating. Shame and guilt, even when you're way under your calorie goals does not sound healthy. Good luck!
  • PaigeAnderson100
    PaigeAnderson100 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    The whole purpose of this weight loss is going to be to live life how you would if you were not trying to lose weight. I ate 4 pieces of pizza the other night and guess what? I didn't feel bad whatsoever.
    I think you are being too hard on yourself. You can't always only drink liquid so, why do a liquid diet? That's not healthy and it's not something that you would be able to maintain for the rest of your life.
    When you think of how you would like to live your life 5 years from now when you are maintaining all of the weight that you lose, can you imagine only drinking and never having 3 slices of pizza? As long as you aren't eating an entire pizza every day for every meal, trust me- you're fine!
  • sonny368
    sonny368 Posts: 61
    Options
    Whole pizza is jost ok, i suggest this good carbs instead....great gor me and all the ones wants to gain extra muscles
  • DanceForever904
    DanceForever904 Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    ok i do have to comment but i was on the liquid diet cause i was very ill and my doctor kept bxtching at me so this was not by choice. but once i was off i was like gimmie gimmie gimmie fooooooooooood!!!! lol hence 3 pieces of pizza
  • Maris_Swan
    Maris_Swan Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Log it and move on. Things happen, but it makes no difference to dwell on it. Make your next meal a better one!
  • cincigina
    cincigina Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    What? A liquid only diet? I would eat more pizza if I were you.

3 slices is no big deal, for serious.

Feeling like a failure is not going to help you achieve your goals. We all eat food. We all go over sometimes. You need to learn to be ok with it.

What she said!
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Not being mean here, but the only people that should be on liquid diets are the ones in a coma. Eat more pizza. :)
  • dumb_blondes_rock
    dumb_blondes_rock Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    Not being mean here, but the only people that should be on liquid diets are the ones in a coma. Eat more pizza. :)

I was hospitalized for my gallbladder about 8 months ago or so, and I was jaundice with bad liver numbers so they couldn't perform surgery on me until my numbers went down....I couldn't even be on a liquid diet, I wasn't allowed to eat or drink anything for almost 4 days and 5 days without food..;...the last 2 days of the week long stint I was allowed to have broth and jello....WHY ANYONE WOULD VOLUNTEER TO DO THIS IS BEYOND ME!!! It was sheer torture. I told my dad as soon as I bust out of this joint we are going to freaking dennys to chow down, and I ate im sure almost 2000 cals in one sitting
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    ok i do have to comment but i was on the liquid diet cause i was very ill and my doctor kept bxtching at me so this was not by choice. but once i was off i was like gimmie gimmie gimmie fooooooooooood!!!! lol hence 3 pieces of pizza

and again, 3 pieces of pizza isn't bad at all, and you were 900 cals under your goal.