Sugar in fruit...

Hello :)

I've eaten an apple and a bananna today and already I'm over my sugar! Sureley these are good sugars...

Anyone having the same problem??

Anyway a bit about me...

My first goal is to lose 2 stone and hopefully lose 5 in total.

So far though I am really struggling and could do with some help and support!

Thanks

Replies

• Fruits are healthy so yes I don't see why not... but like everything in moderation.
  • Dr_Waffles
    Dr_Waffles Posts: 141 Member
    I stopped worrying about fruit sugars. Your body can process them properly unlike refined sugars.
  • catodd
    catodd Posts: 37 Member
    If you wanna lose weight fast do no eat pasta, rice, bread, potatoes, sweets, fruit or alcohol. I know it may seem extreme but your aim is to lose a lot of weight and if you dont get results fairly quickly you may become disheartened.
  • SenseiCole
    SenseiCole Posts: 429 Member
    I totally agree with Rick

fruit sugars are fine, its the "other" stuff to want to stay away from

anyone can add me
  • Leesel66
    Leesel66 Posts: 67 Member
    Fruit contains natural sugar, more in some fruits, but fruits also contain fiber, starch and sugar..As Rick22h says, everything in moderation.

I'm into my second week, feel free to add me.

Lisa
  • Maidofmer
    Maidofmer Posts: 908 Member
    I stopped worrying about fruit sugars. Your body can process them properly unlike refined sugars.

yup. its not like biting into a peach and finding a sugar cube. if you're really concerned, im sure there are a whole lot of fruits that are low in sugar.
  • Velum_cado
    Velum_cado Posts: 1,608 Member
    If you wanna lose weight fast do no eat pasta, rice, bread, potatoes, sweets, fruit or alcohol. I know it may seem extreme but your aim is to lose a lot of weight and if you dont get results fairly quickly you may become disheartened.

And the human head weighs about 8 lbs if you want to lose weight REALLY fast.
  • catodd
    catodd Posts: 37 Member

And the human head weighs about 8 lbs if you want to lose weight REALLY fast.
    Whats that supposed to mean?? Someone wants to loseweight and asks for advice. There it is. Choose to take it or not but stupid comments like the above arent very constructive!! anyway for all you good sugar bad sugar people out there. Just one thing youre stomach doesnt differentiate between good sugar and bad sugar it just breaks the foods you eat into the various components admittedly at different ratesbut its all the SAME! So if you really wanna lose weigh really really.
    Take my advice.
    Oh and i dont need to lose any weight because i do take my advice. thats for you the one with the 8 pound head!!