weight gurus scale

I just got the Weight Gurus scale and I love how easily it syncs with my iphone but in the 3 days i noticed a 5 lb loss according to the scale. I am assuming that this is water fluctuation for now...I would love to hear from people who own the scale on accuracy.

Thanks!

Diana

Replies

• BeginWellnessNow
    BeginWellnessNow Posts: 2 Member
    I just got this scale, too. I would love to hear how people like it! I am going to compare my old bathroom scale with it for awhile.
  • I just got this scale, as well. So far, I feel like the weight has been accurate, but I'm not so sure about the body fat percentages. I have a BMI of 22, and the scale says I have 31-35% body fat which puts me in the Obese category. I find this very hard to believe. I know I need to increase my muscle mass, but I think obese is definitely an incorrect term. I'm 5'4" and I weigh 128 lbs. I did read that you are supposed to take these measurements first thing in the morning, and accuracy depends on whether or not there is alcohol in your system from the past 2 days. I don't know. I'll keep trying it, and I'll keep working out to see if my body fat percentage really does go down. So far, it's only gone up.