Anyone with lots To lose

Options
I would to Meet the more people who's current weight is Between 295 and 400 lbs and feels that it's impossible to lose weight
Want to encourage them Even though I myself feels that way sometimes I sometimes look in the Mirror and say to myself Oh! my look how you let yourself go you so big you can never lose weigh But then that other voice. Me it would say stop putting yourself down you can do it So I just really want to encourage people Like me who tends to forget that we can do it Feel free to add me as your friend because I need you Thank you and have a blessed day

Replies

• sweetmissie
    sweetmissie Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I would like to meet any one that wants to lose 75 to 100+ and feels that it's impossible to lose weight
    Want to encourage them Even though I myself feels that way sometimes I sometimes look in the Mirror and say to myself Oh! my look how you let yourself go you so big you can never lose weigh But then that other voice. would say stop putting yourself down you can do it So I just really want to encourage people Like me who tends to forget that we can do it Feel free to add me as your friend because I need you Thank you and have a blessed day
  • FluffyMae
    FluffyMae Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I have about 100 to lose. I'm down 25 but the goal seems so far away! My SW was 250 and my GW is 150. I'm 5'7" but blessed/cursed with a substantial frame...according to my endocrinologist. The Dr may adjust my GW a bit when I see her in September. We shall see. At any rate, I have a long way to go. My biggest downfall is I hate to exercise! I have to get more motivated. I was doing well with walking but got sidelined the past 4 days with a really bad cold. Gotta get back on it!!

Everyone says to hang in there! You can do it...this time. :/ Well hey...WE can do it! :)
  • sweetmissie
    sweetmissie Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi I have been here for sometime losing and gaining the same 13lbs for the longest time I would login faithfully every day
    And that's about but for the last two months I have been trying and it working i've lost a few pounds and I'm happy and very encouraged. I found my wagon and I need help to stay on
  • MaryLeahT
    MaryLeahT Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I’m here. weighed in today at 295 and my recommended weight is 160. Lost 10 pounds in the past 30 days and it just seems like it should be more considering the gym input and counting every morsel. I’m so darn hungry all the time even w dr prescribed appetite suppressants.
  • amyjsparkles
    amyjsparkles Posts: 6,165 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have lost 111 pounds and have about 120 more to lose. I started at 376. It's a very hard journey but you can do it!
    Anyone that wants to can add me :)
  • amyjsparkles
    amyjsparkles Posts: 6,165 Member
    Options
    I would to Meet the more people who's current weight is Between 295 and 400 lbs and feels that it's impossible to lose weight
    Want to encourage them Even though I myself feels that way sometimes I sometimes look in the Mirror and say to myself Oh! my look how you let yourself go you so big you can never lose weigh But then that other voice. Me it would say stop putting yourself down you can do it So I just really want to encourage people Like me who tends to forget that we can do it Feel free to add me as your friend because I need you Thank you and have a blessed day

Missie, I completely understand these feelings. I started myself at 376. I had just went through a bad divorce and felt that no one would want anything to do with me because I was so fat. I started to get physically sick and I knew that I had to change my life if I wanted to live very long. I have a hard time looking in the mirror sometimes because I still see myself as being SO heavy even though I've lost 111 pounds. But the thing is, you HAVE to stop putting yourself down. It just makes you feel worse, and then you eat more, and it's this horrible, continuous cycle. In your profile pic, I see a beautiful person! Big or small. But you can do this, and you can get healthy. Much love to you <3 I sent you a friend request. x
  • evangsimmons170
    evangsimmons170 Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options

Hi Missie. I can soooo relate to your post. I'm still fairly new to MyFitnessPal, and I know how to send you a friend request. I'll figure it out though.