Friends???

I am new to this stuff, well I had had my account a few weeks now but never really looked much at the site till lately.
I am looking to share my experience with a few friends. Anyone interested? I think the support could be something that keeps me in line and confident that I can do this.

Replies

• Hello,welcome to MFP.I agree with you,it helps to have positive support.I joined MFP abot 2 weeks ago,and its great,Ive lost over 75 lbs,and still have about 25 to loose,id love to be your friend,and see each others results,I started a new group,Positive People Only,Id love for you to join,Post positive comments ,tips ,thought and your own ideas,And before and after pictures
  • stasee67
    stasee67 Posts: 1
    Hello! I'm new also to this site.. Hoping to succeed as well.. Weight Watchers used to always work good for me, but since I've hit menopause I've had no luck, except to gain weight.. Ugh! And I agree with having lots of support from others!
  • Still looking for some more support.... I think I am going to need as many people as possible to keep me on track and let me know when I begin to slip up......
  • Pink_Cheek
    Pink_Cheek Posts: 92
    I am new as well, and think we can all use the extra support, feel free to add me if you would like.