OT-Dolphins

Options
amymeenieminymo
amymeenieminymo Posts: 2,394 Member
Dolphins are a pretty popular thing to collect, so I thought I'd poll you guys. I'm getting married and I am putting together the gift bags for my bridesmaids. I am getting them all a bracelet and flip flops to wear for the reception, and then I am also getting them each a $10 ish gift that is more personal to each person. One of my girls loves Dolphins, are there any other dolphin enthusists here that know of a good online shop that has inexpensive dolphin trinkets?

Furthmore, I did find a store that has a few items I am considering. One is a sink strainer with a dolphin on it, but its $15.50 (looking for closer to ten). The other two things I am considering is one of those rubber ice trays that makes ice in the shape of dolphins, and a pen with a dolphin on it (If I get these, I would get both, they add up to about 10). Are these completely ridiculous to give as a gift? I personally like silly yet useful things as gifts, but I don't want to come off as, "here's some dolphin crap, thanks for being in my wedding".