Running to slow songs

Options
13»

Replies

• bella_babe_86
    bella_babe_86 Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    anything by The Weeknd such as high for this, the zone, or wicked games.

I was going to put this...high for this, for sure!
  • NakedLunchTime
    Options
    The gambler - kenny rogers

What a good suggestion! I haven't heard this song in forever! I am listening to it on YouTube as I type this lol..Great song :)
  • Tuala42
    Tuala42 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I often listen to a hawaiian radio station, imagine being on the beach, needing to get in shape for a bikini....
  • katy_trail
    katy_trail Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    I need and feed off of fast music 99% of the time.
    If it is slow music I'm craving I'm either depressed or in the mood for some lucky dube carribean style music.
  • WarriorReady
    WarriorReady Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Name - Goo Goo Dolls :heart:

The Distance - Cake
  • NakedLunchTime
    Options
    Lana Del Rey. Currently obsessed with her music.

Yup. I'm also currently a Lana-holic.

What are song of her popular songs?? I have def heard her name before but I don't know if i know any of her songs.

The most commonly recognizable one is called "Video Games". She has a great retro sound!

I also recommend almost anything by Matt Nathanson, and this isn't quite "slow", more mid-tempo, but the Lumineers have been in heavy rotation on my mp3 player lately.

Ok, I am listening to "Video Games" right now. I do know this song. OMG, never really listened to it before though and I love it!! I will absolutely be running to this! And I will check out the other suggestions too! Thanks!
  • NakedLunchTime
    Options
    I often listen to a hawaiian radio station, imagine being on the beach, needing to get in shape for a bikini....

I am moving to Florida soon, so i can't wait to go for runs on the beach..ahhh
  • NakedLunchTime
    Options
    Name - Goo Goo Dolls :heart:

The Distance - Cake

I love "Name" and the Goo Goo Dolls in general! I haven't heard of the other song. Looking it up now :) I love finding new music!
  • meredith1123
    meredith1123 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    Sometimes i like to get outside and jog with Enya. She leaves me at peace as i am jogging and i can enjoy all of the surroundings around me in a much sweeter way.
  • dtoney14
    dtoney14 Posts: 16
    Options
    I thought of a couple for you...hope it works for you while you're on your run...

James Taylor, Fire and Rain
    Garth Brooks, The Red Strokes

I'm just a music lover and I listen to all kinds while walking or on the elliptical...