What is your "downfall" food?!

Options

Replies

• JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    Chips and nuts. Of course, sausage. I like bananas, too, but they are pretty good for you.
  • Lalasharni
    Lalasharni Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Cheese dip made with Velveeta and Rotel with lots of hot nachos.
    I live in England but my g/f sends me velveeta and tins of rotel from texas in "care packages" I cant resist it!!

Yummmmmmmmmmmmmm
  • amorgan1116
    amorgan1116 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Chips and chocolate
  • ynsurf
    ynsurf Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Sourdough French Bread....I am an San Francisco Native so it must be in my blood. That's why I have avoided it for the last year ;-)
  • kathyhull
    kathyhull Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Whenever I am counting calories I find myself ALWAYS craving peanut butter! Before I know it, I've had a giant spoon-full of peanut butter and I only have 50 calories left for the day :( Too bad it has sooooo many calories. So, what is your downfall food?!

^^^THIS!! Creamy peanut butter is the best! followed by chocolate and then anything with alfredo sauce!!!
  • srey0701
    srey0701 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Donuts, ham and cheese croissants and starbucks coffees!
  • Lalasharni
    Lalasharni Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Tater tots - OMG!!!!
    Tater Tot casserole? TAKE ME TO IT!!
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    probably chicken bacon ranch pizza and chocolate, although neither of which is technically a downfall or a cheat food. I can eat tons of both and not gain a pound.

It will catch up to you when you're like 50 lol

See those muscles he's got? Yeah, that takes calories to maintain--regardless of where they come from.
  • bethany_22
    bethany_22 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    chips and french onion dip. I try to only buy them when we are having a party or cooking out with guests.

Delicious!!
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    The souls of the innocent.

Goes straight to my hips. Ugh.
  • bethany_22
    bethany_22 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I have EDNOS and when I fall back into binging, any food is a downfall food - chocolate, pizza, cookies, cakes, brownies, ice cream, biscuits, sweets (especially fizzy ones), fast food, chips, crisps, crackers, cheese, bread etc. If I like the food, and it's there, it will be eaten in disgusting amounts.

Also, mac and cheese, with extra cheese stirred in and cheese on top and shortbread.

I've binged for about 8-10 days this month and it shows.

Typing this is so bad.

Don't give up. Every day is a new day and before you know it, you will be going a week, a month, and then 6 months without binging. Just stay positive (:
  • MFPRat
    MFPRat Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Chips, cookies
  • Bumdrahp
    Bumdrahp Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Food.
  • LeeshLove
    LeeshLove Posts: 197
    Options
    I have two..
    1. Starbucks - Okay, it's not really a food, but its BAD both for my waistline and my budget.
    2. Peanut butter - OMG I love it so much....
  • harrybananas
    harrybananas Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Anything you can find in a bakery.
    Peanut butter.
    Cereal.

Can easily lose control with any of these.
  • MattN1972
    MattN1972 Posts: 117
    Options
    it would probably be easier to list the foods that are not my "downfall". :/
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    peanut butter, chocolate, and cheese. now I want a reeses and block of cheese. :heart:
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,982 Member
    Options
    Fresh chips and salsa at a Mexican restaurant. I can put away two baskets before the meal even arrives.
  • SixPackIsMyGoal
    SixPackIsMyGoal Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Brownies... I can never say no to fudgy brownies...